Every year Mike's work takes us to Park City for a weekend retreat. Of course, he has meetings and I get to shop! This year was especially fun, because our friends Jason and Paige were able to come! Jason was voted onto the supervisory board. So, from now on... they're included on our trips. YAY! I now have a shopping buddy.
We had a fun time, eating, shopping and sleeping. Yeah, that pretty much says it all. Unfortunately I didn't get that many photos. It also happened to be Mike's birthday. So, the credit union had a big "Princess Party" for him. haha. He was a good sport and wore the attire they bought him. Doesn't he look hot? Now you have something to tease him about!
Jason and Paige
Princess Mike
Watching the BYU game at Ruby Tuesday!

That pix of me shows to perfection my double chin. Niiiiiiice!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Fun!! I love the princess outfit..very nice!!!
ReplyDelete