Monday, September 15, 2008

Tate's First Day of School

Tate started his second year of preschool this month. Brock was very distraught about this. The whole morning Brock was worried about finding his back pack and what he was going to wear to school. It was very sad when we dropped off Tate. Brock was not happy. Tate is his buddy and he wanted to stay with him!

Tate was very excited for school this year. He has the best little teacher, Miss Amber. We have really enjoyed her the last year and look forward to another great year. She is always telling me how good Tate is and how polite he is. YAY! I'm so happy that my boys are on their best behavior when I'm not around. Sometimes I worry about that!

Tate is a sweet little boy. Somedays... I don't want to take him to school, because I start missing him. But... it's good for me and Brockie to have some time together too.

Tate about to go into his class for the first time this school year!

Brockie sadly watching his brother head off to school without him! It was heart-breaking!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Tate! He looks so old! And Brock next year he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love my little Tater-bug. He is my favorite little guy. When I am around my nephews Im glad I only have girls because holy crap!!! But then when I am around your cute awesome little guys it makes my want my own little boy...NO that is not an announcment, I was just sayin'

    ReplyDelete