So, when I use my little "purse camera" as I call it... It takes me forever to get the pictures off of it. But, I finally did today!
We had a fun Labor Day Weekend. We slept at my parents' house on Friday night. They live in West Mountain and we had a good view of the fireworks they do that evening from their backyard. I'm skipping ahead... first we ate dinner. Yummy! My mom always has shrimp dip and to be honest no one makes it as good as her, so I'm in fat heaven when I go to her house and get to snack on it! YUM!
After eating, we played some games and set up our beds in the backyard. Once it got dark... the fireworks began. I don't know if the kids were that interested. They were so fired up being together... they could care less. But, it was fun anyway. I don't think me, Mike or my dad slept much... but it was still fun for the boys!
We got up to an awesome breakfast that Grandma Carlene prepared. We ate and played some more. We were waiting for the pigeons to come in from their race. But, we were too busy picking corn and tomotoes that somehow we missed them flying in! Oh well!
The boys had a good time and I'm sure it's something they'll always remember!








Those are so dang cute! I am going to have to steal them! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteWow 3 new updates...you are on a roll. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete