1. I love my family. I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world to live with 4 handsome boys! I love being "the Boy Mom" and wouldn't change it for anything. I love having a perfect husband, he does house-cleaning, yard work and he's an awesome dad! I also love my parents and brother. (And of course his family too!) I also have awesome in-laws that I love. How many girls can say that?
2. I love living in a place where there's seasons! I love when seasons change. In Summer, I look forward to the first crisp evenings of fall to come and soon I'm yearning for a good snowstorm. After a while... I'm sick of the snow and beautiful Spring is here! I just love that!
3. I love my girlfriends. I have such good friends...too many to name out one by one, I'm afraid I'd miss someone. But, you know who you are. I love my friends. I love that they make me laugh, are my shoulder to cry on when needed and that they understand me. Girls need friends!
4. I love to play games. (I like winning too!) Whether it be a softball game, a board game or good game of cards... I LOVE GAMES!
5. I love make-up. I am a "Make-Up Junkie". It's an addiction. I can admit that. If you've been wanting to try something... ask me before you buy, I've bet I've tried it! Along with make-up, I'm obsessed with skin-care products! I've tried them all!
6. I love elbows. Yes, I'm weird... but I love to pinch elbows. I started doing it as a baby and I still do it as an old lady! So, don't act shocked if I reach up and pinch you one day!
Tag: All my friends on my bloglist.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just wanted you to know, and I hope you don't mind, that I put you as a link on my blog. I like knowing when people up date so I can see what their doing. It's easier to keep in touch and know when you have posted. If you want me to take it off, I will. I would never want you to be worried about privacy.
ReplyDeleteyour blog is always so cute. I'm glad things are going well. mary