
Brock is so independent. He's only 2-years-old... and he has to do everything himself. {I mean EVERYTHING!} He has to buckle himself in his carseat, he has to climb out of the car himself, he has to take off his own diaper... I mean seriously, this kid takes care of himself.
So, last night after fighting a couple of hours with our kids to go to bed, like always, we finally caved and let Brockie sleep with Tate. This morning I'm laying in bed and I can hear the fridge open and someone downstairs kicking around. I'm assuming it's Mike, although I'm too lazy to turnover and see if he's still in bed with me!
Soon, our door creaks open and there stands little Brock. He's went downstairs, climbed up the cupboard and got himself a cup. Then he opened the fridge and found the Diet Coke and poured himself a drink. {That alone proves that he's my child, although he looks just like the Claysons...the first thing he wants in the morning is a Diet Coke! Just like me!} Anyway, it's just so funny how he is.
Last week he got up early and went down stairs to the fridge. No Diet Coke that morning. So, he just got the brick of cheese and started nibbling on it!
Anyway... didn't mean to write a novel. But he's just not like my other kids, I get a kick out of how he takes care of himself!

He is such a cute little stinker.
ReplyDeleteHe must keep you busy, you probably always have to have an eye on him!
ReplyDeletelol Parker is the same way. Although in my case I think it has something to do with me working nights :)
ReplyDeleteUm, I have his twin over at my house living with me. Sounds like him and Colton are too much alike. I can't believe how independant he is. I was driving down the freeway yesterday and he figured out how to climb out of the carseat and was standing up! Stinker!! I love that he poured himself some Diet Coke. Just think...you could teach him to poor you some and bring it to you in bed...now that's my idea of a good morning!!!
ReplyDeleteTee hee hee, what a funny little guy. His scowl just cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny little monkey! I just love him. The independence thing will pay off someday. Atleast it will be unlikely that he will b e living with you at thirty! Hahaha
ReplyDelete