

With my kids, I've listed reasons why I love them on their birthday. So... I'd love to do that for My Honey! I could definitely list 36 reasons... but that would almost be like writing a novel. So, I'm going to add the 3 and 6 and tell you 9 reasons why I love my hubby!
NINE REASONS WHY I LOVE MY MIKEY:
1. He really is the nicest person I know. Mike might answer your phone call "Hey Jackass"... but he only means it in the most sincere, endearing way! He really is the nicest, truest friend you could have!
2. He is the best daddy. There is a reason I have all sons. They have one heck of a role model in their dad. Mike takes his father role very serious. He always makes time in every day to play with his kids. The boys love him so much. He is the best daddy!
3. He is very thoughtful. Mike is very thoughtful. Like last night... I asked him to stop at his mom's to get me some tomatoes tomorrow if he had time. He stopped at 10:00 at night instead and brought me home my much desired tomatoes! He went and picked them in the dark with a flashlight. It made me so happy! (Right now I'm having a major tomato problem... I can't get enough!)
4. He's a perpetual teenager. Mike is a big kid and I love that about him. It keeps us young! He's always out playing and acting like the boys. Occasionally he does dumb things like a teenager... but only once in a while!
5. Everyone loves Mike. I don't think Mike has an enemy. He genuinely loves everyone. He's always concerned about everyone's welware. His friends and neighbors are very important to him.
6. Mike's a good housekeeper! I love being married to a man that is willing to help out around the house. I couldn't do it without him. He's always picking up, vacuuming and he even does his own laundry. He really helps me out so much! I hope my boys will learn this from him and in turn help their wives! I really do appreciate his help and his willingness to share responsibilities at home.
7. Mike is a bargain finder! Everyone knows that about Mike! I like to tease him about it. But, really... I'm glad that he's so frugal with our money. I never have to worry about him over-spending or getting us in a financial bind. He's very good with our money.
8. He tolerates me and my ideas! That's a big one. He is very cooperative with all of my ideas for parties and outings. He's also very tolerant of my imperfections... which are many! He loves me for who I am. He doesn't try to change me. I'm a little rowdy and he likes it!
9. He has the best elbows in the world! I love elbows and I've pinched many. But, my hubby has the best. He'll even leave his arms out of the covers and get them all nice and cold for me! (Yes, I know I'm damn wierd... but it's true and I can't help it!)
Well, honey... that's only a few reasons why I love you. I hope you have the Best Birthday ever! I can't wait to spend the weekend with you! You're the best! LOVE YOU BABY!


Holy crap your hubby is old! JK, happy birthday, Mike. Your family is right you really are a great dad and neighbor!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mikey!!! Have a fun weekend!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! Happy Birthday..I hope it's a good one!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you need a picture of him on your blog of his "birthday princess" get-up. That was HOT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday old man!
Well Happy be-Lated birthday Mike! If I would of known it was your your birthday I would of wished it to you then. Thanks for helping us get a van, your awesome. You really are a very loveable person. Happy 36th
ReplyDelete