Anyway, we really had a good time. It really is a good time for laughter and tears and we really do develop close bonds when we spend time like this together. I'm so grateful for my wonderful friends. I kind of wanted to tell each individual friend that went that what I love about them.
ANGIE: She is very giving and is very thoughtful. She never forgets my birthday and this crazy girl always is giving me things for Christmas, Mother's Day, Easter... every holiday under the sun! She's also very, very helpful with my businesses. She helps me every week with the mundane things that I think I will pull my hair out if I do one more time! I could go on... but I'll save it for a card! :)
NICKI: Nicki is always good for a laugh. She's very funny and a bit sarcastic and I love that about her. She too is always giving. She's always offering what she has for me to use or take. I'm so glad she moved into our neighborhood!
LINDSEY: aka Weeza! I love this girl. We became best friends in 9th grade. She is super funny and we totally get each other. She is such a good person and I admire what a good mother and wife she is!
MINDI: She is the best cook. Everything I've ever ate from her kitchen is divine! I admire that so much. (Because I'm a horrible cook!) She's also very creative. She always has the best ideas for gifts. She is fun to be with.
PAIGE: Sadly, we've lived in the same neighborhood for 8 years, but only the last few years have we really gotten close. I love this girl! She is dang funny and just so pleasant to be around. I love our late night conversations at work, when we get the chance to work together. I love the kind of mother she is and the traditions she has in her family. I really admire that. I wish I could be more like her that way.
KERA: I love Kera because she's not afraid to tell me how I'm screwing up or doing wrong. I love her honest opinions and even though I don't always want to hear it, I do respect her insight from the outside view. I know that if I ever need anything, she'd stop everything to help me. We have the best time together and I have seriously missed our 4 hours of alone time at work. I need my therapy! I love that Kera is Kera no matter what. She knows who she is and where's she headed. I hope I can be more like her!
MELLISA: Now, how many years has it been? Twenty? We have been friends for 20 years! Wow! I love that Mellisa is the most genuine person you could meet. She's also the kindest person I know. She doesn't have an enemy in the World. She really loves everyone and always looks for the good in everyone. I love that is so giving and thoughtful. She is always thinking of others. She's also a hard worker... I admire all that she can accomplish in one day. WOW! She's also very funny and we've laughed to tears together before.
So, there's a little insight to why I love my girlfriends. I know that I couldn't live this life without them. Women need friends. And, I have the best friends in the World. I glad that we had another fun night together and I will treasure the good talks we had and the fun we had that night. I love you girls!
(I know... aren't we so cute! We little rejects like to have fun!)

That was so dang nice. THANK YOU. I am so glad that I decided to take the job with New Haven because I have gained so many wonderful friends thru working there. I absolutly LOVE to hang out with you guys.
ReplyDeleteHow Sweet! I almost got teary eyed just reading this. You are so special to me and I am so lucky to be able to call you my friend. Thanks for the good times together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sap! No, I really do appreciate your comments. Sometimes people just need to know these things. I am not sure I like my pics however. Couldn't you do a little photoshopping, and swap my head with someone skinny and cute!?! Thanks for all you do!
ReplyDeleteP.S. what's up with my hair? Help!! I look like a frober!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like girlfriends. I couldn't live with out mine!! Looks like you had a fun time!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great to have such close friends. It sounds like you all had a blast. Good for you!~
ReplyDeleteWow your talented at everything. I do love to cook and try new things. That is going to be one thing I will be picky about when I buy a home (a big kitchen)Thanks for the fun weekend, your always a ball to hang out with, I'm sad I don't know everyone real well since I moved away, but I'm glad I have stayed in this Bunko group, it's always feels good to have good friends that you can laugh with and have fun.
ReplyDelete