I don't have a lot of time to write about our little vacation. But, just wanted to shout out to my friends and family and thank them for your phone calls, texts, gifts and thoughts for my birthday! I feel really blessed to have you all in my life! Thank you!
Four of us planned a trip 6 months ago to go see Les Miserables. We saw it on my Birthday! It was my first time seeing the place. It was fabulous! We had a fun time shopping, eating, sleeping (kind of) and playing! We stayed at the Marriott Suites in St. George. We shopped our hearts out and had fun relaxing together! Thanks gals for a fun weekend!





I had such a fabulous time. Thanks for letting me come with you. I love love loved Les Mis. Can't wait to see it again someday.
ReplyDeleteYet again, not so cute pics. Help me. Where are your photo shop skills! Can't you like head swap me with Paige!. It was fun I am glad I got to have such a shittee experience with such great group of gals!
ReplyDeleteThat was just the funnest time EVER!!!
ReplyDeleteI dont imangine that Shi'te experience will ever leave our memory!
Thanks so much for the wonderful weekend.
Well that looked fun. I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I think I miss out on everything fun. I need to seriously get a calendar for everyone's birthdays. I'm a loser.
ReplyDelete