Wow, I about died when I went to post this morning and noticed that it was my 99th post. So, to celebrate this, my 100th post I wanted to do a give away!
I just started offering cardstock Christmas Cards and Birth Announcements. So, if you're dying to have the cutest, freaking cards this year... leave me a comment (or email me at announcingjoy@yahoo.com) to have your name entered in a drawing. On October 15th, I will draw and announce the lucky winner!
I just started offering cardstock Christmas Cards and Birth Announcements. So, if you're dying to have the cutest, freaking cards this year... leave me a comment (or email me at announcingjoy@yahoo.com) to have your name entered in a drawing. On October 15th, I will draw and announce the lucky winner!

RULES: There are none! You don't have to know me to enter. You don't have to live around here. I will mail them to you. I can use your own digital photos for the cards or if you've had a previous session with me we can use those! Or, if you have a session scheduled soon... we can use those!
So...everyone is invited to enter. They are 4x5.5 flat cardstock cards that are double sided. They come with envelopes. There are 25 in the package. Value: $39.90.
Good Luck Everyone!

I really need to get some pics done!!! I love your new cards!
ReplyDeletePICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!!!! You are the most awesome, cool, wonderful, perfect person I know. Is that enough sucking up to win?! I hope I win!
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah, I want the best cards in town, count me in.
ReplyDeleteI want in! I can't wait for pictures every year!
ReplyDeleteyour cards are so cute. I had no idea that you did card too. What talent you have. you are so amazing.
ReplyDeletecount me in!! It would give me an excuse to finally make a date for family pictures, Since Whitley is almost two and we have no family pic with her in them. oops!!
ReplyDelete.
Oh, I'm so excited! I hope I win! I absolutely loved my cards you did last year! I wish myself good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI know you will pick me! Your bestest friend in the whole wide world! Whom loves you and would do anything for you!!! They are adorable. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI want to win! PICK ME!!! Although I know you'll have lots of friends to pick from. With my luck it won't be me.
ReplyDeleteCount me in!! I love those new cards.
ReplyDeleteUMMMMM HELLLLO?!?!!? I will go ahead and cross my fingers but unfortunetly I never win!! (I'm hoping that I will win now that i said that!!!!)
ReplyDeleteThose cards have MY name alllll over them. Pick me pick me PICK ME
ReplyDeleteSorry girls i am going to win that way I can see my hot wife during the fall picture season. Sorry to all of you but this is mine!
ReplyDeleteoh, me ... me!
ReplyDeleteSince I'm just a blog stalker, I will finally leave a comment!! I really want to win. I love seeing what you come up with when you do Jaime's stuff all the time. Very cute!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteANGIE!!!
ReplyDeleteHope I'm not too late!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures on your photography blog. Those skirts are to die for, I think Adrian needs one!!!
Angie, I already commented on this post, but I wanted you to know I am so excited i found your blog, and it has been fun getting to know you better! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI think I missed the deadline. I haven't been able to get on other people blogs. Crap for me I guess. Since I just got pics done that would of been sweet, but I'll have to just order them I guess.
ReplyDeleteAngie I have always look at your photography blog! I love it!! I actually have a link on my blog to yours!! Anyway if its not to late me and Tyler need some new pictures! We have not had any taken since our engagments!! ha ha So count me in if you havnt drawn yet!!
ReplyDeleteWhoo.... I am getting this in just in time.... pick me.... I really want to win...
ReplyDeletehey angie! i found your blog from paige...cute costumes!!!
ReplyDeleteWhenever I come across such hot blogs,It makes me crazy for fun.
ReplyDeleteI loved showing these blogs to My Hot wife.