This Saturday we had a fun party at Grandma Carlene's. We made gingerbread houses. It was quite eventful at first... our houses kept falling apart. But, we finally got them to stay! The boys were pretty excited to do this with their cousins. We had fun listening to our old Christmas records and helping the boys. Thanks mom!
I still am not brave enough to do gingerbread houses with my kids! I don't know if I have enough patience! I guess that's why grandma's are so awesome! They look great!
I'm impressed! We always cheated and used hot glue guns to make the walls stay together.
ReplyDeleteI still am not brave enough to do gingerbread houses with my kids! I don't know if I have enough patience! I guess that's why grandma's are so awesome! They look great!
ReplyDeleteI think that is such a fun tradition. That is one we have never attempted.
ReplyDelete