Monday, December 22, 2008

BYU and Las Vegas

We had to stop in St. George for the guys to eat at In and Out Burger. Of course, I dropped them off and I went to Del Taco! (I'm not a burger kind of girl.) We also had to stop at Children's Place. Sadly... I was disappointed for the first time. Usually I walk out of there with a bag I can barely hold. But... I didn't buy one thing!

We headed into Las Vegas. We stayed at the Gold Coast. We ate there and gambled a bit. The next day we spent shopping. I got lots of pink and purple! Yay! Then we went to the game. Sadly, they lost. I'm horrible luck...always!

I only won 48.00 this time... but managed to play it all and lose. Steve on the other hand had a very lucky night. Don't know how much for sure, but he was counting hundreds.

We had a great time. I'm still dang tired, but fun none the less!


No comments:

Post a Comment