Sunday, June 29, 2008

Payton's Insight on his Mother!

Jayden Tuckett wanted to tag Payton with this. So, here it goes....

From: PAYTON CLAYSON
1. What is something mom always says to you? Go to BED!
2. What makes mom happy? A clean house.
3. What makes mom sad? Dirty house and bad kids.
4. How does mom make you laugh? She plays tricks on me.
5. What was mom like as a child? Poor. (haha)
6. How old is your mom? 30
7. How tall is your mom? 4 ft 11 in
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Play on the computer all day.
9. What does your mom do when your not around? Kiss dad all day.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A movie star voice, when you're in a movie and talk instead of act. (???? whatever!)
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing cards.
12. What is your mom not really good at? Driving. (That was encouraged by his father!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? New Haven worker, watch girls at night. Photos, orthodontist party planner.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Mexican food.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Because I always come home from school to a clean house and brothers asleep.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character who whould she be? Wilma Flintstone
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play cards.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We look the same. When she was a kid she looked just like me.
19. How are you and your mom different? She likes staying inside. I like playing outside.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? When I'm sick, she always makes me a bed.

Everyone on my blog list.... You're TAGGED!

4 comments:

  1. I could see you as Wilma Flinstone at 4'11'. I love these kind of posts. It's funny to see what the kiddos write about us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing cards!!! yeah because you cheat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY Payton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL oh I had a good laugh at that one!!!

    ReplyDelete