Tuesday, June 24, 2008
It's 1:00 in the morning and I'm just sitting here talking to Angie (Warner, no not myself!) about how excited I am for my birthday this year! We're going to Les Miserables at Tuacahn on my birthday. I've always wanted to see it. Everyone says it's fabulous! And, I have to admit... I'm equally excited about shopping at the outlets! The Children's Place down there is way better than up here!
Well, if you know me... you know that I like to play the slot machines too. So, mmm... how can I fit in a night in Mesquite too? We have a favorite slot machine at the Casa Blanca, "The Bear". Okay, it's really a lion... but we thought it was a bear at first, so that's what we called it. Anyway, it's been really lucky. I'm addicted. I have to at least try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly what I did for my birthday..and my favorite store was children's place which would explain why I recognized your boys shirts when I saw them on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteLes Mis was awesome. Just the setting was gorgeous and then the cast was even more amazing. Greg's ex woman is "Maria" in the Sound of Music which plays on the odd nights...um glad I saw Les Mis. I hope you love it!!
Becky
That sounds like so much fun. I think the shopping part sounds the best. Can't help it, it's my addiction. Have fun!
ReplyDelete