Tonight Mike and I decided to go out on a date. So, Uncle Stevie... our favorite babysitter, came up to watch the kids. Well, half-way through dinner we got the news that Tate had wiped out on his bike. Minutes later we were emailed a picture of his injuries and we quickly hurried home. I just want to cry everytime I look at my little baby boy! Look how sad! Poor little thing!

Poor little guy. That just breaks my heart.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! That must have been some wreck!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap! I have never seen a bike wreck turn out that bad. Poor little guy.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope my favorite little man is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh! I can't believe how painful that looks! I hope it heals fast!!! Poor guy!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
Boys are supposed to get bumped and bruised, mine do it all the time - but this is a great one, totally worth a full 10 out of 10 points on the "how I became a man" scale - Good Work!
ReplyDeleteI do feel bad for him though, it always kills you when your kids are hurt or sick and there's nothing you can do to make it go away...poor kid. Hope he heals fast!
Hey Angie, are you working tonight! You're poor little guy! That looks like a bad deal. I found you on the 1995 site. Are you putting that together!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! I hope the bike looked just as bad! Hope he is feeling better and healing fast!
ReplyDelete