Monday, May 26, 2008

The Yard is Coming Along!

So, I had to post some pics of the yard. Mike's been working everyday in it. We have planted ground cover plants and LOTS of trees! Although... those will take time to fill in. He's moved the playground up to the first terrace, brought in bark and made it pretty! He moved a tree from the front yard to the back yard, so I could have the weeping cherry I always wanted! I used to hate this hill. Now, it will kill me to leave it! We have enjoyed our new backyard! I appreciate Mike and all his hard work making it so nice! Thanks honey! Love you!






3 comments:

  1. That looks SOOO good. Way to be Mike. You Da Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks so great! You guys have done a great job back there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard looks so great. I love the different levels.

    ReplyDelete