Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This year, Payton's class did the cutest little Mother's Day Program. Of course, I forgot my camera in the hustle and bustle of my crazy life the last two weeks! But, the best part was this cute card he got for me:





It's a card that opens and has different things that he wrote or draw about me. I'll just share a couple. My favorite page... this one.

One Word to Describe me: PERFECT!




One more funny thing was this:

After this, Payton is definitely in the running for my favorite child! (Just kidding, no favorites here!)

This morning before church, I thought my boys looked soooo cute.... I just wanted to have a cute picture with me and the boys. Well, it didn't turn out that way. First Tate wouldn't get in the picture. Then he finally did and Brock wouldn't. Arrrhhhh!! Don't my kids know that one GOOD picture would make me soooo happy???

We had a fun Mother's Day. We ate dinner at Mike's mom's and then watched the Jazz Game. Yes, Mike gave away his tickets! The game was good! We won... that's what counts! After the game we had my parents, Jake & Jaime and my Grandma Cleo and Grandpa Don over for dinner. We had fun visiting and eating!




3 comments:

  1. Gotta love those boys! Thanks for having us over it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley's card cracked me up to. I will email you over some pictures
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys always look so handsome!Sounds like you had a good mothers day,you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete