Monday, December 15, 2008

Friends, Food and Fun!

For the last 9 years, our "Game Group" has had the tradition of a game night in December and a white elephant gift exchange. Of course, we've developed traditions through the years, such as the returning fruit cake and if any clothing is given... you must try it on! One poor guy gets to do it every year!



The night is a full of laughing to tears and lots of treats and goodies! I look forward to it every year, as I do every time we get together for game night. We have been blessed to have such wonderful friends! And, I've especially been blessed to have friends that will play games with me! I love games, but I also love to win! (Although, this night I wasn't so lucky!)



Until next game night! Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Food,friends,and fun. What can I say more. Thanks Ang for bringing us all together. P.s. That damn Paige looks good in every stinkin picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun night. We are looking forward to next year ALREADY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say again how glad I am that Jason and I get to be part of the "cool" group now. I love all of the time we get to spend with you guys. That was so much fun. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a good time at the Clayson house. We look forward to game night every year. Jason really appreciated you not showing his face with the cute pink underwear on. Thanks Claysons for lots of fun and laughs.

    ReplyDelete