Go Clayson's, go Clayson's, Go Clayson's. That was awesome! That's a good way to brighten someone's day. Very Cute.
You guys can move. How long did that take you to learn that dance. I love the costumes, must'v taken you forever to hand stitch each one of those. I'm VERY impressed with the whole thing, really.
Ummm.... does Mikey have bazooms?
I love it :) that thing is addicting I could do it all day!!
I guess we can start taking dance lessons from the 5 of you now hu? funny stuff.
Go Clayson's, go Clayson's, Go Clayson's. That was awesome! That's a good way to brighten someone's day. Very Cute.
ReplyDeleteYou guys can move. How long did that take you to learn that dance. I love the costumes, must'v taken you forever to hand stitch each one of those. I'm VERY impressed with the whole thing, really.
ReplyDeleteUmmm.... does Mikey have bazooms?
ReplyDeleteI love it :) that thing is addicting I could do it all day!!
ReplyDeleteI guess we can start taking dance lessons from the 5 of you now hu? funny stuff.
ReplyDelete