Sunday, November 23, 2008

SmashMouth Concert



Who is SmashMouth? Yeah, I know they're a little dated and that would explain why the concert hall that only held 1000... wasn't even sold out!

Anyway, Mike and I had the chance to go to Wendover and see SmashMouth. Our favorite, brother-in-law, brother-in-law, Troy got us free tickets. (Your wondering what a BIL, BIL is? He's my brother-in-law's brother-in-law.) We went out there for dinner and then hit the concert at 9:00 PM. While we enjoyed listening to SmashMouth shout their guts out... Steve, Ed and Troy lost all of their money gambling!

Listening to SmashMouth did bring back some memories of college days and my first married years... and strangely reminded me of my kids as I listened to two songs from our favorite show, Shrek!

Enjoy the music. I thought I'd post some music from them for a couple of weeks. I had to post the only picture we took. Sorry, Mike and I haven't mastered the technique of taking a picture of ourselves! I'll have to hit up my teenage cousins for some hints!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had quite the interesting trip.

    ReplyDelete