






The last few years my mom has had the boys over for a "Halloween Party". They have fun painting pumpkings, making carmel apples and of course drinking Witch's Brew! Of course, us gals like eating all of mom's Shrimp Dip and gabbing! The boys have so much fun with the festivities. So much... Payton chose the party over a BYU game! Wow!

Cute pics! I am so glad your family does fun stuff! I want our boys to always be close!
ReplyDeleteSorry I mean I want our KIDS to always be close! I didn't want to exclude one :)
ReplyDeleteTHose carmel apples look yummy. Maybe you can make one with white choc and sugar and cinn. then you can sell them cheaper then Rocky Mnt Choc factory.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to be have fun with your grandkids! I want to be a fun grandma like that some day! (not any time soon)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. I love halloween too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Grandma. The carmal apples look yummy.
ReplyDelete