If you ask Brock what his name is, he will tell you "Brockie Soup". We call him that and sadly... the kid thinks that's his name!
If you ask him what his baby sister's name is going to be, he'll tell you "Jesus". He's convinced that's what we're naming her!
Brock is definitely our moodiest child. You never know what you're going to get. He can be the sweetest little boy and the next minute he'll be slamming doors and throwing fits! We've learned to laugh. He definitely keeps us entertained!
I love when I take Tate to school and Brock will lean over in his carseat and say... "Kiss goodbye?" It is sooooo sweet. He loves his brother so much.
Happy Birthday Little Soup! We love you!



Cute little brockie! It will be hard to not think of him as the baby of the family! We love you Brock!!
ReplyDeleteI am anxious to see what kind of "big" brother he will be. He is such a crack up that one!
ReplyDeleteHow is it that I had no idea you were pregnant?! Jeez, its a good thing you blog cuz no one tells me things in this family! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeletehe's really cute and i love what you call him!
ReplyDeleteI love little Brock. He just amkes me want to smile!
ReplyDelete