

It means that beginning every fall I become a widow every weekend until December! In August it starts as "Deer Scouting" Then football season begins. And... all Hail to BYU Football! Nearly every single Saturday of the rest of the year is consumed with college football. Then in October we throw in there the deer hunt and yeah... I'm pretty much a single mom on the weekends! But, being the mother of 3 handsome little boys... I do see an end in sight. Soon, all of them will be in tote with their father to all games and all hunting adventures! And, I will be free to shop every weekend to my hearts content! So, I guess it's not all that bad!

I hear ya on the father and son thing, I can't wait, pedicures, manicures, all day shopping, lunch with friends and best of no one to report to.
ReplyDeleteI understand. Only it's just U of U football. No hunting, thank heavens. I look forward to the days that Lexi and I can have girl fun while Brad and Row do their thing. Lexi is fun to shop with.
ReplyDeleteAngie! I just went on your photo blog, too cute! When Jeff and I come into town I'm going to make an appointment! Sarah Laflan
ReplyDeleteYes my friend... you will one day see the fruit of your labors...weekends alone are great... though I did break down this year and get Jordyn and I season tickets to go with the guys... Joey
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! I hear ya. I am already sick of footaball and it just started. Luckily, Mark, doesn't hunt, but he does fish.I am already dreading the annual October fishing trip. Good thing we have a great group of gal pals to keep us company and sane!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more. I too become a "single mom" in the fall. Guess I don't feel to bad about 2 weekends in a row with bunko and St. George
ReplyDeleteI know how that goes. Your kids are so cute. I love their school pictures. You do a great job at taking pictures.
ReplyDelete