So, it was our annual "Dansie Campout" a couple of weeks ago. I always look forward to it... it's one of the only times I see all of my aunts, uncles and cousins! This year we went to Gooseberry, down by Salina. We camped at Twin Ponds. The boys had fun riding around on the wheelers and motorcycle. We also enjoyed fishing for the few minutes my kids lasted! This was our first campout without Uncle Stevie... it was kind of weird! My kids missed him terribly!
Payton riding his motorcyle...that's he' just about too big for!
Our little Tater-Bugg... cruising around on the four-wheeler.
Brock...thinking he's so big! This kid is CrAzY! I'm nervous for him to get any older!
Learning to Fish with Daddy.


ok I am sad we couldn't go. It looks like you guys had fun! I love that pic of Tate!
ReplyDeleteIt looks really pretty at that lake. Family reunions are always fun.
ReplyDelete