So, I know... I haven't even posted Fiesta Days on here yet. I'm really slacking. But, I just had to let everyone know that Mike is starting his own Manko group! I believe that it was created because of me. Mike has finally figured out why I'm such a happy, well-rounded (I mean in that in many ways!) gal! Because, for the past 9 years I have had my monthly night out {Bunko} with my gal pals! (FYI: I've never missed a night of Bunko, even 5 days after giving birth!)
I keep telling him that Bunko is my night to relax and be Angie! Not mommy or wife! So, he's starting Manko. This weekend will be the first official meeting. Although... his is going to be all weekend. And, they're spending it out in a place called Eureka. I call it Hell, but whatever you want to call it.
I'm sure it will be lots of fun and he'll come home beaming and happy! Just like I am all the time. Have fun GUYS! We expect pictures for the blog!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm just as excited as they are about this firt "manko" trip, I can't wait to have the weekend to myself. I bet when Mike had the idea, he didn't think all the wives would love the little breaks just as much;)
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is more like a vacation for the girls, although we still have the children. I think there should be a stipulation that they have to take the children two and up with them. Hahaha! I think it will be great for the guys to have a little bonding of the male kind. Whatever that is!
ReplyDeleteIm sure Jason is having the time of his life tonight. Maybe they will turn this into a monthly thing like we do hu?
ReplyDeleteThere has been a female infiltrator to M.A.N.K.O..... a girl in camp.... Jordy Sue has gone to manko.... have fun little girl! ;) Anyway, so far I am loving manko. Ed even went a day early, so from thursday night til sunday morning I have the house to myself.... oh, what should I do first? Great idea Mike. I owe ya one. Joey
ReplyDelete