So...this is the first year that I'm really excited for Payton to start school. He is lucky enough to have the school's favorite teacher, "Mr. B", who just happens to be a really good friend of mine from high school. Not only that, the class is full of good kids! Payton's friends Dylan, Haley, Jeremy, Nick and Taylor and many more are in there. He is so excited! I can't believe I'm the mother of a 4th grader. Seems like yesterday my mom was dropping me off for the first day of 4th grade! Wow...where does time go? Payton... I hope you have a wonderful first day! I know you're going to LOVE Mr. Bradford's class!


awww he is getting so old (which sadly makes us old) Good luck with 4th grade Payte!
ReplyDeleteOur kids are craxy big, Ang. We are so dang old. I am glad our kids are friends, and hope they stay that way! Lets hope they both have a great year!
ReplyDelete