
Our little Tate turned 4-years-old on April 28th. Wow! I can't believe it's been 4 years. He's grown so much just in the last year. I decided that this year, on each child's birthday I'm going to list my 10 favorite things about them. So, here goes...
Tate Anthon Clayson
1. I love when he crinkles his nose and shuts his eyes when he's telling me a serious observation.
2. Everytime we used to tell Tate we love him, he would never say it back. Finally... he started saying it. Now, whenever he says, "Mom, I love you." I smile great big!
3. I love Tate's voice. He has kind of a lisp... I wouldn't call it that, but I'm not sure how to describe it. He has a sweet voice.
4. I love it when I come home from work in the night and I find Tate in our bed. I pull him next
to me and kiss his cheeks all night. He's not awake to fight me.
5. I love Tate's dark auburn hair. I think it's the prettiest shade of red hair out there. He's such a handsome boy!
6. I love it when Tate gives me kisses and then yells at Mike, "I kissed your girlfriend!"
7. I love it when Tate asks me, "Mom, will you kickle my face?" That kickle, is tickle. The best part is the action of his finger going across his face when he asks. When he wants to go to sleep, he wants me to draw lightly on his face with my finger.
8. Tate is loving boy. He loves his brothers. He melts my heart when he kisses their owies and gives them hugs.
9. Tate is really shy in preschool and primary. I like to watch him when he doesn't know I'm there.
10. I love it when Tate wants to snuggle me. He loves to have alone time with just mommy or just daddy. Tate is yet another reason that I love little boys!
We had a birthday party for Tate. He loved playing with his cousins and seeing his grandparents. He asked for a Mickey cake... so we had cake and ice cream!





You are a cute boy! Happy birthday Tater!!
ReplyDeleteTaters is just about my favorite little boy now. Happy birthday dude
ReplyDeletePaige
Happy Birthday Tate! I have to agree with you on the shade of Tate's hair. It is beautiful and you're right he is a handsome little man. What a fun way to celebrate your little guys birthday by listing your favorite things. I might have to steal that idea.
ReplyDelete