Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tate's First Day at School







Well, the day finally came and Tate went to Preschool. Last night he cried when I told him he was going to school. But this morning came and it was a different story. He was so excited. He got all ready, put on his back pack and was ready to go. Although, I don't think Brock was too sure of his brother leaving him. He wouldn't leave Tate's side... as you'll see in the pictures.

But, Tate did fine. He wasn't bothered at all when I left him. When I picked him up, I tried to ask him questions on the way home. I asked him what they did, what they had for snacks, and a few other questions. Finally he breathed out really loud and said, "Mom, would you quit talking to me?" I couldn't stop laughing. That is just a "Tate" reaction. He's a funny kid. He doesn't want to give details, he doesn't want to talk when told to.

Anyway, he had a good time. I didn't get too emotional. I guess it's because I've been there, done that before. I don't know? I was more excited for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment