Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy 30th Angie!







So, September 27th, 2007 quickly came. I have been dreading it since my 29th birthday. But, thanks to all my friends and family... it was a really fun event!

The night before my birthday, Mike had sent out invitations to a Surprise Birthday Party for me. He told me that he needed me to go down to Payton's football game and take pictures, since their picture day was rained out. So, I went down to do so. The weather was starting to get cold, so I packed up Brock and started for home. Luckily I stopped at Mindi's house for a minute, because my party guests had not arrived yet.

I got home to find cakes, cookies, black roses and even headstones in the yard. Not to mention my close friends. It was a complete surprise... I can't believe Mike pulled it off. We ate lots of good treats and visited for a while. It was so much fun. Thanks Mike! You're the best!

On my Birthday, my friends planned a lunch at Joe Banditos. My favorite Mexican restaurant. I was so happy to have my 14 closest friends there. It really was fun to be with them all. I was given so many wonderful gifts. I am so thankful for my girlfriends! They are so good to me! Even if I am an old lady!

The next day my bunko friends and I headed to Indianola for a little get away. We had a riot. We laughed until we cried. We hardly slept a wink. We had a good time. I have the best friends ever!

It's been such a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment