
This year was fun and memorable as always. We went to Grandma Cleo's for dinner. There we opened gifts. She always stuffs stockings for the great grandkids and all those boys have fun geting their chapstick (or "asskick" as Brock calls it) and bubble bath, socks and fun stuff like that. They also get matching pajamas. And, sadly... this year my Payton was too big to have matching PJ's like his cousins. I was soooo sad that he's getting so big!
After dinner we went to my mom and dad's to open gifts. My mom was worried the kids wouldn't be too excited about boots and gloves. But, Brock...the 3-year-old, couldn't be more thrilled. It's January 8th and he still likes putting them on! Brock was so excited for his boots, hats and gloves.
Then we were headed home. The boys were sure to put out the reindeer food, so Santa could find his way to our house. They also stayed up with their dad and tried to "catch" Santa on the roof! Eventually we all went to sleep and Santa did come. Grandma and Grandmpas and Uncle Steve came up to watch us unwrap the goodies! We had a wonderful Christmas!


I thought that since I was up I might as well catch up on the blog world. Cute pics.
ReplyDeletecute pics!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great Christmas, it came and went way to quick!
ReplyDeleteFun Christmas pix. Don't you mean "don't mess with Brock and his 'asskick'?" that just cracks me up!
ReplyDelete