Mom and Olive, don't have a hard attack at this post. Yes, Mike is doing "donuts" in the road with all the boys on and going up a big snow mound. After living with all boys for the last 13 years, I've learned that their idea of thrill seeking is much different than mine. For me, a good sale at the mall or lunch with my good friends. Not scaring myself!
Look at all my boys! I love them so much! So glad they have a dad that is so much fun and loves to spend time with them!



Mike is such a great dad to boys. But I think he's gonna be a great dad to a little girl too. :) It really does change a guy somehow to have a little princess in his life... you just wait and see.
ReplyDeleteBoys just do silly scary things to get a thrill. Once again Im glad I have girls...although I may be singing a different tune once the teenage hormones kick in. EGAAADS!
ReplyDeleteAng I miss you guys! I feel like I get to see a lot more of you all once the good weather hits and Camping season is on again! haha! Love you!
ReplyDelete~KatieBugg~