Wow! Don't I look saintly?
I feel bad I didn't dress up. You guys are so cute!!!
So much fun! I want to have cool friends like you gals to hang out with!!!
Everyone looked so great! I am so sad I was at the hospital instead of Bunko. I know which one would have been more fun! Great costume Angie!
Thanks for croping that pix of me so I don't look like such a fat A. I still can't look at those pix with a strait face. Hehehe that was just so much fun. It's so great to have such wonderful gal-pals.
I'm jealous. That looks like a lot of fun!!!
You've been boo'd!!! Go to my page and see what I am talking about...
Wow! Don't I look saintly?
ReplyDeleteI feel bad I didn't dress up. You guys are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! I want to have cool friends like you gals to hang out with!!!
ReplyDeleteEveryone looked so great! I am so sad I was at the hospital instead of Bunko. I know which one would have been more fun! Great costume Angie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for croping that pix of me so I don't look like such a fat A. I still can't look at those pix with a strait face. Hehehe that was just so much fun. It's so great to have such wonderful gal-pals.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous. That looks like a lot of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've been boo'd!!! Go to my page and see what I am talking about...
ReplyDelete