
So, I've seen this on a few blogs and I thought it would be fun. See the instructions below. Remember that my parents read this... so leave nice memories!!!!
This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Come on all my blog followers... I want to post some about you, let's see this on your blog!!!

I'll be the first one to leave a memory, I just need to decide which memory to leave. Of course I have to be kind and not leave anything that you don't want your parents finding out. Just kidding, Angie has always been the perfect child. LOL
ReplyDeleteHere's my memory:
We used to go to Movie Magic every Friday Night to get pizza and a Diet Coke. We would play air hockey and just flirt with the cuties that lived at movie magic. Of course they must have all be freshmen and sophomores, because if they had their drivers license we wouldn't have been at movie magic. We later learned that it was much better to flirt with the boys that could drive. Much, much more fun. We had a good time and I wouldn't change it for nothing. It seems like yesterday doesn't it.
Yes, it does feel like yesterday... you left out the moon-tanning party though! Oh, and the running away from crazy people! haha :) Good times! Good times! Oh, what I'd give to be 15 again!
ReplyDeleteMy memory is the almost deadly trip to St. George/Vegas. Singing "My best friend's wedding" soundtrack all the way to Vegas and spinning out on the freeway on the way home (scary) I think of that trip every time I listen to Alabama Christmas (That's funny I remember what we were listening to the whole trip :)) I have also loved all the trips to the cabin and playing cards with Dougie at the reunions!
ReplyDeleteI did remember the moon tanning and the running from crazy people. I just didn't know how to add it into my comment and my comment was already pretty lengthy.
ReplyDeleteI don't really have any memories but I think you are so pretty and I think Payton is one of the greatest kids ever so you must be a pretty great mom!!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
I remember when we first moved into the ward 8 yrs ago we were in church and you and Mike were the speakers that Sunday. You talked a drive you made through Manti and how much you loved that temple and what a spiritual experience it was for you. I remember being very impressed with you and also thinking how pretty you were. That is the earliest memory I have of you.
ReplyDeleteI can remember you coming to the drive thru at Dan's and getting your diet coke with lemon in your scrubs. Probably the best memory of wonderful you, is watching you disappear in front of your car on main street! HaHaHa! That was great. You were so gracefully embarrassed. Those leaves were really tricky. I think someone put them over the dip in the sidewalk on purpose.
ReplyDeleteI also want you to know that I think you are a wonderful person and I look up to you for all of the great things you do. Thanks for all the beautiful pics of my family. You are so talented. Thanks for being my friend! Love ya Ang
TO ANGIE WARNER:
ReplyDeleteSince your new blog won't be up until later this week...I'll post on mine:
I definitely remember the blue Dodge Shadow (I think that's what it was called) and all of X96 stickers on it!
But, my fondest memories are all the times we've went camping and we've bonded around the campfire or while playing a good game of cards.
I miss the good ol' days when we all had just one kid and it was easier to go to the park, hang out on the weekends and everything else!
But, I do love our time together at New Haven. Even though my life has been extremely stressful the last year and I get a bit cranky that late... I love having you there and all the good, serious talks we've had. Love you lots!
I also remember having a class with you. I think it was Health Occupations. I remember that when you smiled you had one of the most pretty smiles I had ever seen and really pretty teeth. I also remember that I really liked your hair. You were always happy and chatting to a boy that sat in front of you. One time in class you told a story of how you were driving down main street and singing and looked over and someone you knew was watching you and laughing at you singing away. I thought that was pretty funny. Anyway, you are such a great person and I still think you have a pretty smile and teeth and your hair is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHey Angie!
ReplyDeleteI remember making your special request 8 inch pizza with mounds of mushrooms. Totally grossed Steve out. I was the only one who would make it that way. I remember hanging out with you on the porch at Snick and Olive's and how much fun you were.
Amy (Bartholomew) Whetten
My first memory of you, is you hosting the "pajama party" bunko, and how we had to sing kareoke. You Kristen and I were great even if no one else really got into it. It's been great getting to know you better, and I look forward to all the more memories we can make. Hopefully starting in Park City. Yay!
ReplyDeleteI remember you from your early days hanging out with Lindsey. You guys were always into something mysterious! You trained me my first night at work and it was so fun to just chit chat with you. We were both complaining about potty training our boys. Man, am I glad that is over with. Well, for now anyway, until the next kid comes along.
ReplyDeleteI guess this is a good way to get the blog lurkers to come out of the shadows..... So anyway I remember hanging out on Olive and Snicks front porch with you, the summer you and Mike fell in love. Playing kick the can etc.... Can't forget Beastie or the picture I have of you and Steve going to the School dance together with Vira and what's his name. Oh the good ole' days.
ReplyDeleteMy memory is in 5th grade. I had just moved back from AZ, and you were one of my first friends. I went to your house to play, the one in Spanish Fork on the corner. I remember very little expect we had fun. There was a small outer building on your property and we pretended it was so haunted place or something. I might be remembering that wrong, but it was fun!
ReplyDeletemary morley ethington
Ang, this is from Jake..... I remember staying up late watching Studs on your black & white t.v. I also remember when Dad got mad and stomped the Atari paddle or when we got kicked out of the car in front of the Brockbank apts and had to walk home. I remember taking umberellas outside and trying to keep the sidewalke dry. There are just too many good memories of you. Love you sis!
ReplyDeleteTo My Brother Jake...
ReplyDeleteYes, those were good times. We really did have a perfect childhood! Even though we nearly killed each other on several occasions, we really were best friends and still are! I remember playing flashlight tag at night and we won't mention what happened in the lilac bushes... but we know. Haha. I remember climbing up on the roof all of the time and one time seeing dad coming home and knowing that we were about to get paddled. Which we did as Grandma Finch scolded us!
My favorite memories are of Christmas Eve. How excited we'd get. We always slept in my room on that night, even up until my last Christmas home. The best part was slicing open all of our gifts before mom and dad got up and then taping them back shut. We'd have our own little celebration together... being excited about our gifts and making a pack to "act excited" when mom and dad watched us open them again! Oh, I loved playing games together late that night too! I just love ya Roo! So, glad you're my brother!
Angie, I think you're the best for getting our high school blog going. I have loved seeing people I haven't see since...OMG!! I think we might be getting a bit older. I realize I haven't seen them in 13 years. I told Lindsey that if I have to move back up north, that I would get in contact with you to have you do our family pics. I have loved seeing what you have done. You're a great photographer! I live in Ivins, it is a suburb of St. George. I love it here, and don't have any desire to move, but sometimes you just don't get to choose. Keep in touch, love your blog...Keri
ReplyDeleteI remember always that whenever we would see each other we could talk and see how things were going. We may not have been best friends but we were friends just the same.
ReplyDeleteAng: One of my memories of you is when we were in primary together and all the fun presidency meetings we had, at the reservoir, Cafe Rio, Spanish Fork Pool, and even Barry's when you were on your chicken taco kick. We had a lot of fun with your one kid and Kera's one kid. We spent hours working on the float for the parade. All in all it was just a really fun time. I'm so grateful for that time and the friendship we've built.
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome and so is your family.
Since I didn't go to Spanish Fork High I don't have those kind of memories of you. I wish I did though, because you sounded like someone I could of enjoyed High School with. I just think you are the best. You definetly have that kind of personality that draws people to you, your funny, talented, and just an all around good friend. I wish I could see ya more than just Bunko. I'm hopeing when I move out I can have more of a social life.
ReplyDelete