




So, we ventured out on our Annual Camp Out. No snow this year! Yay! Every year we camp out in Eureka. It's nothing pretty, a desert with the bushes. OK, Mike... maybe they're trees, but not really! Anyway, it's warmer there than up the canyon, so I don't mind going there in April. We went with The Petersons, The Chesnuts, The Hancocks and The Ed Clayson Family. We had fun riding wheelers and the Rhinos. I LOVE THE RHINO! We slept in our new trailer for the first time. I have to say... I love it. The bed was comfy and it's set up works for us. The Chesnuts brought their dog, Powder. I was nervous about my kids being scared. But, they loved Powder. We couldn't keep them away from him. It was kind of cute. Well, I won't bore you with the details, but we had a good time. This was the best camp trip I've had in 5 years. My kids are all at fun ages! Yay! I'm actually looking forward to the next time. (Oh, and of all people... I forgot my camera! Thanks Paige for these pics! I'll post more when I get them from Katie & Mellisa.) For more fun visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr52xFWOXHs "Big Man, Little Bike"



Hey Angie,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog off of Jamies- what cute picts of your family!! What a fun campout!
Watching that slide show makes me want to go back. That was seriously one of the best camping trips I have ever done. Thanks again for inviting us along. I hope this will become a tradition.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had so much fun. It's always fun o see the pictures.
ReplyDelete