



My little boys like to draw, they ask me for paper and pens all of the time. While I was quickly checking and answering my email this morning, they sat at the table to draw. Only, not on paper today. My little rugrats have tattooed themselves once again! They weren't too happy that I wanted pictures of it either! You know... my life is never dull. Not a minute! Now, off to the tub once again this morning!

I can laugh because it's no mu kids! You gotta love being a mom. Those are the best pictures. I needed a good laugh and your boys provided it. How long did you have to scrub?
ReplyDeleteI obviously can't type!!! I hope that someone gets a laugh from my first post. It should read "I can laugh because it's not my kids!" Duh!
ReplyDeleteThe best part... this is only one event of the day. I came downstairs that morning to pepper everywhere. Yes, black pepper. Brock climbed on the cupboard and got it...dumped it everywhere. Then the marker incident. Then right after, they went upstairs and climbed on the bunk bed and shattered the light fixture just above it. Arrrhhh! It was one of those days!
ReplyDeleteLOL Oh man that gave me a good laugh this morning. The boys sure don't look happy. It's not just a gender thing because camrie seems to think that markers are for drawing pictures or earings on her to make her "pretty". You gotta love it.
ReplyDeletePaige