Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend



We had a great Easter! The Easter Bunny came on Saturday morning. The kids found sandals, M&M's, PB eggs and of course chocolate bunnies in their baskets! They all got rocket guns too.

Later we headed to Grandma Carlene's and Grandpa Von's for an Easter Egg hunt and good food! We also had fun coloring Easter Eggs with our cousins. Thanks Grandma for making our day so much fun!

6 comments:

  1. DO I pass the test for noticing the goof up?
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I noticed it too. It's Daddy & Brock... not Tate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige and Cori Ann passed the test. I meant to do that really... to see how close you're looking. Ummm, hummm! Yeah right! I'll fix it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new blog header! Don't you want to do one for my blog? Like you don't have enough going on! It really looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a great friend! Maybe just our first names on the header or some cute family saying. My current headers says "families are startdust blown from God's hand". I'm not completely in love with it, so play around. Thanks again. I owe ya one.

    ReplyDelete