
The countdown is on and Mike and I are going to Disneyland in less than two weeks with our good friends, Eric and Cori Ann! I'm so excited, it's all I think about! But, shhhh... kids don't know where we're going! They get to stay home with Grandma and Uncle Steve! :) AND MIKE....YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!

I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT. TWO WEEKS FROM RIGHT NOW WE'RE GOING TO BE SOARING OVER CALIFORNIA BABY!!! (OR ON SOME OTHER FUN RIDE AT DISNEYLAND/CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE). I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE A LITTLE KID AGAIN. HeeHee!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am soooo jelous of you guys. You are going to be in gorgeous weather and having soooo much fun. I think it should be a every 2 or 3 year thing and next time your good friends the Chesnuts could come with you :-)
ReplyDeleteFor sure... in a couple of years all of us couple friends are going! That will be fun! So, start saving now!
ReplyDeleteAngie...you are going to have a blast. The weather is PERFECT right now. I just got home on the 29th. Low 80's, high 70's. Make sure you ride the Hollywood Tower of Terror...we couldn't get enough of that! So are you going to 'Wicked'? It was AMAZING!!!! Best part of the trip for sure...Joey
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so jealous. We are going in 9 1/2 weeks. My family makes fun of me because I keep a countdown going. But I LOVE Disneyland.
ReplyDelete