




Santa finally made it and all went well. Payton was excited to get the Plasma Bike he wanted. It's quite the bike! He also got some games and a wrestling ring with wrestlers!
Tate was excited to see a new bike just for him! He's been riding it around the kitchen the last couple of days. Also, one of his favorite gifts was his new baby doll. Daddy wasn't so happy that Santa left his BOY a doll. But, Santa sure knew what Tate wanted. He's been carrying around his little "Baby Jack" or "Baby Jesus", which ever he calls it at the time. He even feeds him and gives him his binky. He's quite adorable. Tate did well this year. Last year he cried the whole time.
Brock found his little stack of gifts real fast. He found the Binkies sticking out of his stocking and headed right for them. He got a few things, some little toys and clothes. He's enjoying his brothers' gifts as well.
Mike got a new trailer for Christmas! I'll have to take some pictures and show you all. He's quite excited. He also got a sled and a Hot Cocoa Machine. MMmmm! I got the MP3 player I've been wanting along w/ the stereo that it docks on that goes under the counter. Oh, and funny Mike got me a giant remote control. He accuses me of losing it everytime he goes to work, so I have a 12 inch remote now.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment